MAKS-IT considers user's privacy in a serious way and we take responsibility to respect it.
- 1 - Identification details of the owner, responsible party, and privacy processor
- 2 - Types of processed data
- 3 - Cookies and navigation data
- 4 - Cookies used on the website
- 5 - Storage of personal data
- 6 - Purposes and methods of data processing
- 7 - Security and quality of personal data
- 8 - Communication and data access
- 9 - Providing personal data
- 10 - Rights of the interested party
Identification details of the owner, responsible party, and privacy processor
Maksym Sadovnychyy Via Monte Grappa 5, Ostiglia (Mantova) 46035 Italy
Types of processed data
Visiting and browsing the website doesn't generally imply user's personal data collection and processing with exception of navigation data and cookies, as specified below. In addition to the so-called "navigation data" (see information below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed while user’s interaction with the website functionality or while user’s requests to use the website services.
In compliance with the Privacy Code, MAKS-IT may also collect user's personal data from third parties while performing related activity.
Technical cookies are necessary to ensure correct website work and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use some services.
Profiling cookies are necessary to create user profiles to send advertising messages according to introduced preferences while user’s browsing experience. Moreover, cookies can be classified as:
- Session cookie, which are deleted immediately after closing the navigation browser;
- Persistent cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device connecting to a website to facilitate authentication operations for the user;
- Own cookies, which are generated and managed directly by the operator of the website, where the user brows information;
- Third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by other operators different from the operator of the website, where the user brows information.
Cookies used on the website
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Own, Session and Persistent cookies, necessary to allow website navigation, for internal security and system administration purposes;
- Third-party, Session and Persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use website multimedia elements, such as images and videos;
- Persistent, Third-party cookies used by the website to send statistical information to the Google Analytics, through which MAKS-IT can perform website accesses/visits statistical analyzes. Cookies are used only for statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. Through a couple of cookies, persistent one and the session one (expiring upon the exit of browser session), Google Analytics also saves a register with the website visit start times and its exit. Google can prevent data detection through cookies and the subsequent data processing by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Persistent, Third-party cookies are those used by the website to provide some social networks buttons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) on its pages.
By clicking on one of these buttons, the user can publish the contents of the website page he is visiting on his personal related social network page.
MAKS-IT does not perform any access or control of cookies, web beacons and other user tracking technologies that can be used by third party websites that the user can access from the website;
MAKS-IT does not perform any control neither of the contents and materials, which are published or obtained through third party websites, nor of the user's personal data relative processing methods, and expressly disclaims any related liability for such events.
The collection and information use by these third parties are governed accordingly by their Privacy Policies, to which the following are referred:
- Facebook (cookie information link)
- Twitter (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn (cookie information link)
- Google (cookie information link)
You can disable the website cookies by downloading special software such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com) for the current browser and disable the use of individual cookies.
Or you can activate the "anonymous browsing" mode: this is a function, allowing to browse without leaving a trace of browsing data in the browser. Alternatively, it is possible to disable / delete cookies by accessing the browser configuration panel.
For further information, please note that the management of cookies is complicated, both by the website operator (who may not be able to manage correctly third-party cookies) and by the user (who may block essential cookies for the website functioning). So a better and a simpler way to protect privacy is to use anti-tracer tools, which therefore block the tracking by the websites (meaning -> Protect online privacy. We recommend to use Privacy Badger and uBlock Origin)
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Storage of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through computer systems owned by MAKS-IT and managed by Maksym Sadovnychyy. The data are processed exclusively by special authorized personnel, including the personnel in charge of carrying out extraordinary maintenance operations.
Purposes and methods of data processing
MAKS-IT can process the user's common and sensitive personal data for following purposes: website services and features use by users, requests and reports management from its users, newsletters sending, applications management received through the website, etc. Furthermore, with the further and specific optional agreement of the user, MAKS-IT may process personal data for marketing purposes, like sending promotional material to the user and/or providing commercial communications relating to the Company services, at the addresses indicated , both through traditional contact methods and/or ways (such as, post mail, operator phone calls, etc.) and automated (such as, communications via internet, fax, e-mail, sms, mobile devices applications, such as smartphones and tablets, applications that use social network accounts, like Facebook or Google ADS, Twitter, Yandex)
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and stored in the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and in respect with principles of correctness and the law regulations. Data are hold and kept for 5 years, in accordance with Reg UE 2016/679.
Security and quality of personal data
MAKS-IT takes responsibility to protect the user's personal data security and respects the applicable legislation security in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal data use and unauthorized access on the same basis, with particular reference to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures.
Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by MAKS-IT are configured specially to minimize the personal and identification data use; these data are processed occasionally only for the specific purposes.
MAKS-IT uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users' personal data; for example, personal data are stored on secure servers located in places with protected and controlled access.
The user can help MAKS-IT to update and keep his personal data correct by communicating any changes relating to his address, his qualification, contact information, etc.
Communication and data access
User's personal data may be disclosed to:
- all parties to whom the right of access to such data is recognized on regulatory basis;
- our collaborators, employees, in terms of carrying out their duties;
- all physical and/or legal persons, public and/or private when the communication is necessary or functional for our activity and for the purposes illustrated above;
Providing personal data
The user’s confirmation for processing of some personal data is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications and requests received by the user or to contact the user to respond to his request.
This type of data is marked with an asterisk [*] and in this case, the confirmation is mandatory to allow the Company to respond to the request which, failing that, cannot be processed.
On the contrary, the collection of data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will not involve any consequences for the user. Personal data confirmation by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the “Purposes and methods of data processing" section is optional and the refusal to provide it will have no consequence.
The agreement for providing data for marketing purposes is meant to be extended to the communications carried out by both automated and traditional contact methods and/or by ways described above.
Rights of interested party
12.1 Art. 15 (access right), 16 (rectification right) of Reg. UE 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation data from data controller what personal data concerning him or her is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the treatment purposes;
- the data distinguished data categories;
- recipients or recipients categories to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients belong to the third countries or international organizations;
- Time of storage of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the interested party right existence to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the personal data processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to propose a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- an automated decision-making process existence, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and such processing expected consequences for the data subject.
12.2 Right of which in the art. 17 of Reg. UE 2016/679 - cancellation right ("right to be forgotten") The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- Information about personal data is no longer necessary according to the purposes for which this information was collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or with article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- the interested party opposes the processing according to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing according to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is a subject;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of Reg. UE 2016/679
12.3 Right according to Article 18 Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify such personal data accuracy;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use should be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, proof or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, Reg UE 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller over those of the interested party.
12.4 Right according to Article 20 Data portability right
The interested party has the right to receive information in a structured format, commonly used and in a readable way processed by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without any limitations from the side of the data controller.
13. Withdrawal of treatment agreement
The interested party has the right to withdraw agreement of the processing of personal data by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: MAKS-IT Via Monte Grappa 5, Ostiglia (Mantua) 46035 Italy, accompanied by a photocopy of personal identity document, with the following text:
At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible. If you want more information on the processing of your personal data, or discuss the rights mentioned above in point 7, you can send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: MAKS-IT Via Monte Grappa 5, Ostiglia (Mantua) 46035 Italy.